Virtual Beer + Cheese + Meat Class
Two of the best things in life are craft beer and cheese, and we couldn’t think of a better theme for this class than to kick off the summer the right way! Learn about the key characteristics of great beer, and how to pair them with the right cheese.
This sip and snack class makes a great date night with a beer lover, a gift for Dad for Father’s Day, or explore your tastebuds with new and exciting pairings from
Class includes the following:
- Tasting and pairing with craft beer, imported cheese, and charcuterie
- 4 selected craft beers, pre-chilled and ready to drink
- 4 paired cheeses (Total cheese weight is ~1 lb)
- 2 paired charcuterie meat selections
- Interactive virtual cheese class where you can ask questions from the safety and comfort of your home
- BONUS: All registrants can hold on to their digital tickets and redeem for 15% off in-store anytime (Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts)
Be sure to follow us on social media (@curedandwhey on Instagram and Facebook) to keep updated with what our pairings will be.
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS CLASS – LIMITED TO LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS ONLY
We are going to be busy slicing, dicing, and pre-chilling the beer for this incredible class, and since there is no baked goods with this class, you can pick up your class materials between 10A and 6P on Wednesday 6/24, and between 10A and 4P on class day, 6/25. We want to ensure that you have the best experience possible, and have created these pickup windows with that in mind.
CLASS STARTS AND GOES LIVE AT 5:30PM